Tim's Blog

About Me

My name is Lihua Yang. You can call me Tim. I am an international student and I am currently in my third year of an economics major and business minor undergrad program at the University of Victoria. I am from Shenzhen, which is a small city in the southern part of China, close to Hong Kong. I chose this course as an elective course, and the reason I chose this course is because I am interested in social media. Social media is very popular around the world, like Instagram, Facebook, and WhatsApp. I can learn web page design, graphic design, and other knowledge about social media that leads to good skills for current and future work. Therefore, both web page design and graphic design can benefit me in the UVIC CSSA. I am in the public communication department of UVIC CSSA. Thus, the purpose of our department is to be responsible for transmitting important information to all Chinese international students in Victoria and posting exciting moments and pictures of the events. UVIC CSSA regularly updates tweets or blogs on our official website uviccssa.ca .

Instagram: tim_ylh